Thursday, February 19, 2015

Outtakes: Take 5

Welcome to the occasional post where I purposefully embarrass myself! The outtakes. I tend to goof off a lot when I have my picture taken...and my mom is always ready to capture my painfully fake smiles and dorky poses when I shoot at home. Enjoy, and try to take everything less seriously today! Especially me.

So genuine.

Just adjusting. Don't mind me.

Look at that candid concentration face.

So this is what happens when I'm asked to climb the fence. I take on the persona of a mountain man.

They might not be in the picture, but those geese were SCARY.

Lastly, here's our commentary on the endless number of antler pictures out there in photo shoots. Next to a rustic door? How could I resist?

6 comments:

Kezzie said...

NICE antlers!!!!! I rather like those!
You are adorable, these are all really cute!!!x

Jamie said...

The geese ones, Lol! Geese are so scary tho for real. 8-|

~Jamie

Jamie said...

I've awarded you the Blogger Recognition Award on my blog because you're awesome, girl, and your blog is awesome! <3

Rosh S said...

haha .. Love the pics! And love the polka dotted skirts :)
Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

Rebekah Bradford said...

Haha, I LOVE these!

Birdie Liau said...

All the photos look so adorable and especially the last photo ~ aww (: x

www.birdieliau.com

01 09 10