Tuesday, February 3, 2015

TARDIS Tuesday

My friend Kezzie makes wonderful TARDIS Tuesday posts where she wears an outfit inspired by the Doctor or a companion, and I wanted to join in!
Since my style definitely matches up best with Clara (though she's not my favorite companion), I channeled her fashion sense when my boyfriend and I went out adventuring in Nashville.
I tried to have some time travel element in the pictures (like Kezzie always does so cutely in her posts), so here we see Clara going back in time and meeting a dragon (obviously a misplaced alien or a robot mistaken for the mythical creature, duh) and then traveling to see the Greek Parthenon!










Again, thanks to Lan for taking my pictures :) My dress is Audrey Co, my scarf of from Nordstrom, and my boots are thrifted. I hope everyone has a great week!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Clara Oswald is not my favorite companion either, but she does have a good fashion sense! You could totally cosplay her! Love your scarf! <3

Kezzie said...

I love it!!!!!!! Yay for Clara inspiration!!! You look very pretty and I LOVE the dragon!!!!x

Kezzie said...

Oooh, have you linked with Maricel at WWW.myclosetcatalogue.com x

Rebekah Bradford said...

I don't love Clara that much (she's kind of boring :/) But she's cute and wears awesome stuff! I could definitely see her wearing this! Wow, TARDIS Tuesdays? That sounds awesome--I've definitely done several outfits inspired by Doctor Who in the past.

01 09 10