Thursday, March 26, 2015

Blue +Tulle






I have been so busy lately I haven't had time to shoot anything! It's also been raining nonstop for like a month. I apologize for that! I've been busy sewing in my apparel production class. I'm about to start making a garment or two for a fashion show - hopefully I can post some pictures of those! This semester is flying by...pretty soon it'll be over. I've got some super exciting plans for summer, which I'm going to wait to announce since they're not finalized yet...(*mysterious*) Have a good week, everyone!



2 comments:

Kezzie said...

Hello lovely, how are you? Nice to hear from you! You look full of joie de vivre here. I'd love to see what you've made.x

Jamie Rose D. said...

I'm happy to see a new post from you! I really love the casual and girly mix in this outfit. That tulle skirt is so much fun and I like your super cool shoes too!

Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

01 09 10