Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Across the Pond









I'm counting down the days until I leave for Paris, and trying not to freak out too much about my lack of French vocabulary. Mon Dieu! I'm staying at school this summer, working in an office and going to the sewing lab to work on some things. 

I've also been trying to gather a small but diverse wardrobe for Paris! Guess what - I bought three pairs of pants. Me! If you look back through my blog, I think the only pants you'll see are the occasional jeans. I am just not a pants girl. But I think I've found a shape I like, so I'm excited to step out of my comfort zone.

Other exciting news I have is that this summer I am interning as a Style Guru with collegefashionista.com! I'll be taking pictures of people around campus and writing about their looks. When I go to Paris I'll be shooting street style there, which is even more exciting!

The rest of this summer is going to be great, and I couldn't be more excited. I can't wait to share it with you! Until next time!

2 comments:

Kezzie said...

Hi! Shame you can't come to London but so cool to be in Paris!!! The boots are really cool. You always look like you're having fun in your photoshoots! I love that!
xx
P.S. did you see my fez?????

Jamie said...

I'm so excited for you!! Paris will be amazing!!

01 09 10