Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Off To Paris








Well I decided to do a shoot inspired by Audrey Hepburn in Funny Face...

...because I'm going to Paris!!

I'll be studying at a fashion school in Paris for a month this summer, taking intensive design classes and (fingers crossed) helping at Paris Fashion Week! I'll definitely be blogging some Paris street style, probably instead of shooting my own outfits. 

If anyone has been to Paris before or has any suggestions about where to go, what to do, and what to wear, please let me know! I'll have a few days to explore, and I want to see the non-touristy parts of Paris.

I'm so excited to learn a lot over there and recharge my blog with some interesting stuff. Don't forget that I'm also on Instagram @littlegoldpocketwatch and I'll be chronicling my adventures on there!

1 comment:

Kezzie said...

Miranda!!!! So nice to see a post from you!! It has been too long..this photo shoot is brilliant, I especially love the jumping one!
How exciting to visit Paris. I would say go to Musee D'Orsay, I loved it and Centre Pompadou was mad but very interesting! Are you going to sneak a visit over to the UK at all? X

01 09 10